Transition in new zealand

  • Hello! I trans woman. I live in Russia, but a want emigrate to NZ. Because Russia transform into a totalitarian country where lgbt - peoples are second-class citizens. What is the opportunity for people on a visitor visa to buy estrogen in your country? Thanks!

    PS First, I wrote this text in the "Hi, I have a question" topic. Then I decided to create a separate topic, since my question has a different topic.


    Sorry for flood =(

    17th December Like
  • I don't think you can just buy it. You would need to see a doctor, or at least a specialist in order to get a prescription (which won't be cheap if you're visiting), and then pay for it at a pharmacy.

    18th December Like is your digital hub of the LGBTQ+ community in Aotearoa New Zealand. Find the latest events and support local rainbow businesses.

Copyright © 2019 - 2020 All rights reserved.

Made with 🌈  in Tāmaki Makaurau Auckland, Aotearoa New Zealand