Welcome to our forums! Please Introduce Yourself

• Kia ora!

Welcome to the GayNZ.com Community! There are so many awesome people on this forum that we think it’s important to create a space for you to share a little more about who you - yes you - are!

23rd March
  • Hey!

So I'm Drew, I use he/him pronouns and I look after the GayNZ.com domain.

My vision for why I'm here to create a hub of the LGBTQ+ community in New Zealand. And I can't do it alone :D

23rd March
  • Hi Drew, I'm Olivier, a future newcomer in NZ, as I'll have a contract there when I'm done with the one I have now in Russia. I was wondering about how the gay community looks like there, as, well, I'd like to take part in it! My pronouns are he/him.

1st April
  • Kia ora Olivier

The gay community in New Zealand is pretty accepting in the larger cities, sadly there will always be small areas of homophobia that pop up now and then.

What part of New Zealand will you be moving too?

2nd April
  • Kia ora I'm a long term New Zealander - 5 generations. I'm a bit fluid on gender pronouns.

I remember the GayNZ forum from back in the day and was intrigued to see it re-start. Your idea Drew? Would you like some promotion in LGBTQ community groups I belong to in Facebook? K

29th July
  • Hey K! 👋🏻

Yeah, I wanted a place other than FB to allow people to connect.

That would be really awesome if you could

31st July
  • Hi waz here , from London originally . I’m gay and friendly and wanted to help people get fit online. Anyone interested ? Have pics before and after too

7th September

GayNZ.com is your digital hub of the LGBTQ+ community in Aotearoa New Zealand. Find the latest events and support local rainbow businesses.

Copyright © 2019 - 2020 GayNZ.com. All rights reserved.

Made with 🌈  in Tāmaki Makaurau Auckland, Aotearoa New Zealand